Quality of Service Policy
- RINEX management will take all necessary precautions to ensure maximum uptime for the RINEX facility; however it will not provide rebates of any sort for down time.
- RINEX will run on a non-blocking switching architecture to avoid delays.
- RINEX management shall ensure proper environment (Proper Air conditioning with Humidity control) at the facility.
- Members shall augment their bandwidth capacity to RINEX, if the utilization of the existing link exceeds 80% of the capacity for 4 hours in a day and for 7 days. Such capacity management shall be through increase of capacity and not through reduction routes announced.
- RINEX management will ensure that the facility is physically secure and will provide access to its members when needed.
- Members shall endeavor to provide advance notice via email to each of RINEX members, in the event that a service disruption or discontinuity can be foreseen.