Requirements for connecting to RINEX
1. You must be a recognized legal entity.
2. You must have an ASN (Autonomous System Number) assigned by a Regional Internet Registry, being:
3. You must have a block of public IP(IPV4/IPV6).
4. You must be using BGP4 for peering.
5. You must have the intention to and be willing to sign a RINEX Connection Agreement.
6. You must have a physical link to RINEX switch fabric.
Enabling local internet
To promote and manage key internet resources optimally to benefit the community
Professionalism in our actions towards our customers, partners and all stakeholders - Commitment towards achieving our objectives